center3 respects your privacy and it is our objective to provide excellent service to all our customers. This privacy notice is formulated in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Law and Regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to help you understand the nature of data we collect from you and how this data will be treated by center3.
This privacy notice applies to all sectors and business units in the Company. All Company staff, contractors, and vendors working either on a permanent or temporary basis are obliged to follow the outlined standards.
Why We Collect and Use Your Personal Data
To provide you the highest standard of service and products, we collect and use your personal data.
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
– Contractual – to fulfil our service obligations to you.
– Consent – for other activities such as information, sales & marketing
– Legal obligation – to comply with government requirements including but not limited to, national security and protection of public health.
The purposes of this data collection including but not limited to:
- Enabling us to develop, enhance, market and/or deliver products and services to center3 customers.
- Enabling and supporting our operation and systems to ensure continuity and quality to our services and provide accurate billing and enable us to process payments for products and services.
- Understanding your needs as customers and your eligibility for products and services and recommend products and services that would be relevant to you.
- Communicating new product and services launched.
- Resolving any queries or complaints you may have and allows us to provide you a personalized customer experience across all our channels.
- Provide reports to third parties and/or our enterprise clients where such reports don’t contain any personal information about you or any information that may identify you as a person in accordance with local privacy regulation.
- For Credit Checks in certain scenarios e.g. when contracting for any new products or services, and we sometimes supplement the information we collect about you with information from other sources to assess the accuracy of the information that we hold e.g. data from governmental entities.
- For Fraud Prevention where we process your traffic data in order to protect against and detect fraud, to protect and detect misuse or damage to our networks, to recover debts or trace those who owe us money resulting from the use of our servicesIn addition, center3 may work with other entities to ensure quality of service is provided. If your personal data is disclosed to these entities, it shall be restricted to the purposes specified in this privacy notice for which you have provided consent.
What Personal Data We Collect and Use, The main types of personal data we collect from you and use include:
- Data required when registering with our services (such as name, e-mail address, address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, gender).
- Data required for you to use of our services, websites or mobile apps (such as cookies and usage data).
- Data exchanged during communications with you (such as customer support requests and feedback from you).
- Device data for product recommendations and solving technical complaints (such as Device ID).
- Data required to improve operational services and resolve network related complaints (such as Customer location data).
How We Collect Your Personal Data ,We may collect personal data in different ways, including:
- Product and Services – When you register, use or sign a contract to become our customer and use one of our products or services.
- Direct Interactions – When you complete a form and send it to us via our website, mobile apps, by email, post or via a phone call to our call center. This includes any personal data you provide to us when making an enquiry or taking part in a promotion.
- Social Media Interactions – Any posts and interactions you have directly with us on social media channels.
- Browsing – Data about how you are using our web site, including the date and time of your visit, the type of Internet Browser you use and how you were referred to our web site.
- Web Surveys – Our online web surveys enable us to gather specific data regarding issues such as your feedback on the look and feel of our website and mobile apps. Additionally, we may also request information on several elements of our Customer Service. Your feedback is vital, appreciated and enables us to enhance the quality of Customer Service we provide. The provision of your name and other details is optional.
- Telecommunication Network – When you use center3 networks. How Long We Store Your Personal Data
Your personal data is stored for as long as it is necessary, according to defined retention periods, for the purposes for which it was collected, and for satisfying any legal, regulatory, accounting or reporting requirements.
Data Protection and Disclosure
We take the protection of your data very seriously and will employ appropriate organizational and technical data protection and security measures and procedures – including internal audit, external audit, training of staff and contractors on privacy and reporting to our audit and data governance steering committees and regulatory authorities – to safeguard your data from any unauthorized disclosure or processing.
center3 always maintain the privacy and confidentiality of all personal data collected. Such data may only be disclosed or shared when approved and required by law, or when we believe that such action is necessary or desirable to provide products and services, or technical support and according to the “Why We Collect and Use Your Personal Data” section.
We will not use any of your personal data for commercial purposes or share with any third party outside center3 or partner companies without your permission unless it is collected without identifiers on an aggregated basis for analytical purposes, studies, reports with adherence to personal data protection acts and regulations in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Except for cases of extreme necessity to preserve the life or health of an individual, their vital interests or to prevent, examine or treat an infection, center3 may not transfer personal data outside the Kingdom or disclose it to a party outside the Kingdom, unless this is in implementation of an obligation under a convention to which the Kingdom is a party, or to serve the interests of the Kingdom.
Therefore, center3 will not disclose your personal data without your consent except under the following circumstances where the entity requesting disclosure is a public entity and in which case the data will be shared in strict accordance with the controls and procedures set out in the Personal Data Protection Law of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia:
- for security purposes
- to implement another law
- to meet judicial requirements
- to protect public health or safety
- to protect the life or health of a particular individual(s).
Your Customer Rights
As a customer, you have the right to be informed about the purpose and type of personal data that center3 have about you, to access this data, to request its correction, completion or update, to get a copy, and to withdraw your consent on processing your personal data at any time through requesting cancellation of service in accordance with the relevant laws, legislation and regulations, and unless there are any legal, regulatory or judicial restrictions that prevent this.
Customer has the right to revoke his consent, block marketing calls, or stop receiving promotional messages by informing the center3 Sales team.
Please note that the provision of personal data is a pre-contractual requirement. Therefore, failure to complete personal data collection as required by center3 will impact provision of the requested services. This might include termination of requested services.
Privacy Information Specific to center3 Website and Mobile Apps Usage of Cookies
- Keeping you signed in
- Necessary for operation of the website
- Understanding how you use our website and mobile apps.
Changes to this privacy notice
To ensure that we continue to offer the best possible experience and the highest level of protection to you, we reserve the right to update the Privacy notice as and when necessary and appropriate. For example, in compliance with new laws. Any update to this privacy notice will be available here. We therefore recommend you check it periodically. This version was last updated on 5 October 2022.
Contact us with your questions and comments
In case of any questions, comments, or complaints you can reach us via the center3 Sales team. The competent supervisory authority for center3 activities is the Communications and Information Technology Commission – CITC.
Links to Other Websites
Our website and mobile apps may contain links to third party sites, which may be subject to separate privacy policies. These sites are not under our control, and we are not responsible for their own privacy policies.